News from Bramidan
Compact aluminum cans and plastic bottles with residual waste
Tuesday, January 15, 2019
A galvanized baler with a donation door allows you to create high density bales of plastic bottles and aluminum cans
A recent poll concluded that 80% of people polled said they would recycle if it was easier. Common complaints were, it is too confusing and it takes too long. Well, Plastic takes up to 1,000 years to degrade in a landfill – so what is 30 seconds to recycle in the grand scheme of things?
- Recycling plastic takes 88% less energy than making new plastic from raw materials.
- Enough plastic is thrown away each year to circle the Earth four times.
- Americans throw away 35 billion plastic bottles every year.
- Only about 25% of the plastic produced in the U.S. is recycled.
- If we recycled the other 75% we could save 1 billion gallons of oil and 44 million cubic yards of landfill space annually.
Bale Bottles and Cans with Residual Waste
The fact is, recycling aluminum cans and plastic bottles could not be easier than with a Bramidan PC24. Galvanized and draped with an integrated drainage system, you can bale cans and bottles with a bit of liquid in them. The small but mighty unit is perfect for grocery stores, gyms, casinos, small breweries, golf courses or driving ranges, theme parks, and any place a steady stream of plastic bottles, cups or aluminum cans are used.
Produce High Density Bales
A donation door keeps slippery, cylindrical material in the chamber. The full penetration stroke delivers extraordinary press force for high density bales, keeping aluminum together even without binding. You can quickly rinse out between uses. It is also available in a painted version.
Small, movable bales of 100 lbs. (Aluminum) or 200 lbs. (PET) are easily redeemed for cash or hauling cost credits.