How does the baler work?
Time-saving and easy waste handling
- Fill your plastic or cardboard waste into the baler.
- A full-light indicator tells you when the chamber is full.
- Tie off and eject the finished bale.
- Remove the bale and store until collection.
As quiet as an air conditioner
Connect, monitor and analyze your equipment
With our BRA-IN monitoring solution you can make faster and better decisions while reducing your costs of operation*.
*Requires BRA-IN modem and subscription
Buy or rent?
- Buy - you own it.
- Lease to own (financing) – you own it.
- Rent – we own it, but service is included.
Whether we own or you own, we can always customize a PM program for your needs.
Service & maintenance
Get a customized service and maintenance plan with
your Bramidan baler.
We recommend you get a customized service plan for your baler – it will prolong the life expectancy of your machine significantly. We offer nationwide service and build the right plan for your needs.
Questions asked about this baler
No, you don’t need to clean the cans before compressing them. The most important thing is that they are empty.
However, we supply balers with draining system and a drip tray to handle residual liquids from cans. To prolong the service life of your machine you may consider a galvanized model.