How does the horizontal F66 baler work?
Continuous filling of waste with efficient work flow.
- Toss your cardboard or plastic waste into the hopper.
- The press cycle is started by an automatic light barrier.
- Bales are automatically tied and pushed out of the channel.
- Use a pallet jack to remove the finished bales.
Save money - update old equipment with new technology
With a BRA-IN™ Link from Bramidan you can access your equipment, new and old. This means major savings in service and transport. Please note that this requires an annual subscription with a SIM card, which is purchased separately or included in your service package.
Buy or rent?
- Buy - you own it.
- Lease to own (financing) – you own it.
- Rent – we own it, but service is included.
Whether we own or you own, we can always customize a PM program for your needs.
Service & maintenance
Get a customized service and maintenance plan with
your Bramidan baler.
We recommend you get a customized service plan for your baler – it will prolong the life expectancy of your machine significantly. We offer nationwide service and build the right plan for your needs.
Answers to your questions about horizontal channel balers
The standard F66 has a 35 x 60 inch opening, but we have stretch versions available for larger materials. Typical stretch versions have openings up to 60 by 60 inches.