How does the horizontal CC baler work?
Continuous filling of waste with efficient work flow.
- Toss your cardboard or plastic waste into the hopper.
- The press cycle is started by an automatic light barrier.
- Bales are automatically tied and pushed out of the channel.
- Use a pallet jack to remove the finished bales.
Models in this range
Save money - update old equipment with new technology
With a BRA-IN™ Link from Bramidan you can access your equipment, new and old. This means major savings in service and transport. Please note that this requires an annual subscription with a SIM card, which is purchased separately or included in your service package.
Buy or rent?
- Buy - you own it.
- Lease to own (financing) – you own it.
- Rent – we own it, but service is included.
Whether we own or you own, we can always customize a PM program for your needs.
Service & maintenance
Get a customized service and maintenance plan with
your Bramidan baler.
We recommend you get a customized service plan for your baler – it will prolong the life expectancy of your machine significantly. We offer nationwide service and build the right plan for your needs.
Answers to your questions about horizontal channel balers
We offer a variety of filling options for our horizontal balers depending on your needs, like filling from both sides, from the back, and from the top. Both manual filling and automatic filling is possible.
Please consult with our sales team to learn about the filling options.