Highlights and product features
Heavy bale weight
Compact cardboard, paper and soft plastic into 1,000 pound mill-size bales with the large 60 inch chamber.
High compaction ratio
An even amount of pressure applied to the material results in a compact and dense cardboard or plastic bale.
B6030 - Exceptional mill-size baler:
How does the baler work?
Time-saving and easy waste handling
- Fill your plastic or cardboard waste into the baler.
- A full-light indicator tells you when the chamber is full.
- Tie off and eject the finished bale.
- Remove the bale and store until collection.
As quiet as an air conditioner
Connect, monitor and analyze your equipment
With our BRA-IN monitoring solution you can make faster and better decisions while reducing your costs of operation*.
*Requires BRA-IN modem and subscription
Buy or rent?
- Buy - you own it.
- Lease to own (financing) – you own it.
- Rent – we own it, but service is included.
Whether we own or you own, we can always customize a PM program for your needs.
Service & maintenance
Get a customized service and maintenance plan with
your Bramidan baler.
We recommend you get a customized service plan for your baler – it will prolong the life expectancy of your machine significantly. We offer nationwide service and build the right plan for your needs.